Wednesday, January 13, 2016

EPITHETS



Lover of Cities
I was born and raised in Hong Kong. I lived in the very heart of the city, only 10 minutes away from the financial centers. I am a city girl through and through. I enjoy the bustling streets, I love skyscrapers, I love being able to go to the other side of the island in minutes, I love being able to have such multicultural foods and people. There is always something very exciting every minute. 

Capturer of Moments 
I love photography. I am not trained but I love to take photos. I mostly take photos of food but I love capturing special moments as well. I believe that every photo really does tell a story. I am not very good at keeping up with a journal but through photos you can remember that moment. Whenever I look at a photo even food photos I remember what happened that day, where I was. I love being able to remember all these special memories especially ones that involve family and friends. 

Healer of Souls
Healing has always been a huge part of my life - whether it is having to find ways to heal my own health or when I was serving my mission and healing those around me by sharing the gospel. 
I want to be a naturopathic doctor someday so that I can heal people through natural medicines, lifestyle changes and natural therapies. I am a strong believer that being healthy will make us happier and will heal the soul.

Lover of Cooking
I love to cook. I grew up in a culture where food was what brought the family together. Every celebration, every festival all revolved around food. Growing up in Hong Kong also allowed me to grow up with a wide palate - Singaporean, Thai, Korean, Indian, Mexican, Italian. As a result, I started to teach myself to cook a variety of dishes for my family to try. Cooking is still huge part of my life, I love to cook for my family and friends. I find food very fascinating especially how happy people are when they eat good food. 

7 comments:

  1. I think it's so great you love to cook! I am not the most talented in that department but I'm getting better.
    -Marissa Nunez (section1)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you adjusting to living in such a small city in Utah? Glad to see another foodie in the class! What's your favorite type to cook right now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Section 2
    One of my bucket list item is to travel to Hong Kong! Must be very different than here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see from your post that you are lovely, sweet and beautiful girl.

    Min Feng Sec 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see from your post that you are lovely, sweet and beautiful girl.

    Min Feng Sec 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cool that you have spent time in Hong Kong! I also admire your interest in cooking; it sounds like you have become very good at it! I myself will continue to experiment with new things like potatoes and carrots, but maybe one day I'll be able to work my way to your level and be able to cook with such a wide variety of selection. Thanks for your blog!

    ReplyDelete